Item is a fast acting instant foaming hand sanitizer that allows for use without water or towels. Non-flammable, less drying on skin and will not stain clothing. Perfect for use in schools, offices, medical facilities, and public places.
*kills 99.9% of most common germs that may cause illness
Alcohol vs BZK
On April 11, 2019 the FDA issued their final rule and effectiveness 0f consumer hand sanitizers. At this time the only approved active ingredients in a hand sanitizer are ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol and benzalkonium chloride (BZK).
The main difference between the two technologies is that once the alcohol evaporates off the hands it is ‘No longer killing any Germs”. Our Hand Cream BZK formulated with Benzalkonium Chloride kills Persistently and Remoisturizes your hands.
Disadvantages of Alcohol based
- Highly Flammable, considered a Class 1 substance with a flash point of 100 degrees.
- Considered to be treated as a Hazmat substance, lots of paperwork and precautions
- Causes dry and crack hands by removing the hands natural oils.
- Can cause dermatitis which affects the skin as a barrier to Bacteria & Pathogens
- Alcohol Poisoning, a sanitizer containing 63% is equal to 126 % Proof
- If your hands are dirty or grimy you need to wash your hands before applying.
- An alcohol sanitizer can be absorbed into the body if used too much, Alcohol Toxicity
- Alcohol sanitizers should be treated as a solvent when used, VOCs Created
Advantages of a BZK
- Non flammability, No hazmat paperwork and No problems for storage
- Formulated as a Remoisturizing Hand Cream
- Kills 99.99% Of Germs Persistently
- National Sanitation Foundation NSF E3 Certified can be used in Food processing, Restaurants, Food manufacturing
- No VOC’S and helps to protect the hands while still killing of Bacteria
- BZK is considered an Antiseptic by the FDA