Call for Pricing and Availability
· Unit exterior in AISI-304 stainless steel.
· Front panels in AISI-304 stainless steel.
· Double drain kit to recover the water, with important savings.
· NC Option: drain normally closed.
· Reversible door opening.
· 6 extra signals for dosing.
· AUTO WEIGHT Automatic linen
weighing system. Up to 30% savings. (Automatic adjustment of water and soap consumptions as well as energy savings, according to the load inserted, measured automatically by the washer).
· Timed opening system.
· Marine electric versions for ships.
· Tropicalised models with protective covering for the electronics system.
· Shower system:
water recirculation for very delicate linen (wet cleaning complement).
- · Tilt system – forwards and backwards for easy loading and unloading of linen.
- · Weight detection system in
the feet (not compatible with tilt system).
- · Double heating, electric + steam.
- · Water inlet pipe
- · Bottom plinth
MULTI- CHOICE INLET
MAINT. OPTIMIZED KARE DRUM
FWH-135C-180C TP2 HIGH—SPIN
G FORCE = 450
ENERGY SAVING AND RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- · G Force = 450
- · Drum and jacket in AISI-304 stainless steel.
- · Unit exterior manufactured in sandwich board, colour grey, stainless steel appearance, easy to clean, and which does not reflect fingerprints.
- · Detergent dispenser with 5 compartments.
- · 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
6 extra signals available optionally.
- · 3 standard water inlets.
- · Variable-frequency drive (standard 50-60 Hz). Balancing systems controlled by the same drive.
- · New second-generation TOUCH PLUS programmer with 7” touch screen in colour, 37 available languages and which lets you create an indefinite number of programs (29 pre-set), as well as play videos.
- · Allows programming, importing and exporting of programs and software updates via USB.
- · Traceability as standard: the whole wash process (temperatures, water levels) is stored on the washer
and is extractable to a PC by USB memory.
- · The programmer includes the characteristics to create any Wet Cleaning program (modifiable water levels and washing speed).
- · EFFICIENT MIX. Equipped with an automatic mixing system of water at different temperatures; all the washers provide energy savings and reduce washing times.FAGOR COMMERCIAL
· BALANCE CONTROL.
Thanks to an advanced technological development, and by means of the inverter, the washers detect the imbalance at an early stage. This way the operation
is much smoother, elongating components lifetime and reducing washing times, thus saving energy as well.
· MULTICHOICE INLET. All washers
are equipped with a third water inlet as standard, which allows you to save filling time, or which can be used for decalcified water, ozone or recycled water.
· WET CLEANING. All washers incorporate the necessary features to use the WET CLEANING system as standard, avoiding investment in expensive applications to work with this advanced washing concept. This feature replaces most dry- cleaning washing systems, bringing maximum reduction in costs.
· MAINTENANCE KARE. A
simple and reliable design with easy-to-access mechanical parts that combines perfectly with the use of intelligent electronics. All components have been designed and manufactured with top quality and prestige, focusing on optimum accessibility for all points and components key to maintenance Moreover, all the controls have been developed down to the finest detail: complete technical menus, fault self-diagnosis systems, alarms, restricted access areas, etc.
· OPTIMISED DRUM. This system
has been developed to improve wash quality to the maximum and to do it in as short a time as possible. Through a series of perforations
13105 NW 47th Avenue Miami, FL 33054
in the paddles of the drum, a
water cascade effect is achieved which considerably increases the mechanical action inside the drum during operation and greatly reduces the amount of water needed for each wash. The effective design
of the drum and tank with minimal spaces between them, allows the energy consumption necessary
to heat the water, as well as the superfluous use of chemical products, to be reduced.
- · OPTIMAL CONSUMPTION.
All washers are equipped with an efficient system by means of which you can indicate the load which is introduced in the machine.
The washer automatically adapts the quantity of water and chemicals to be used for that load.
- · “LOADING AID” system. Water
inlet and spin control for loading the linen.