– Anchoring base.
· Exterior panels in AISI-304 stainless steel.
· Front panels in AISI-304 stainless steel.
· Double drain kit to recover water.
· NC Option: drain normally closed.
· Reversible door opening. · 6 extra signals for dosing · Timed opening system.
· Shower system: water recirculation for very delicate linen (wet cleaning complement).
· Marine electric versions.
· Protective covering for the electronics system.
· SLUICE option.
Essential for fabrics with solid contamination. The Ø 8 mm perforations in the drum facilitate the removal of solid waste.
HARD MOUNT WASHERS G FORCE = 200
RELIABILITY AND ROBUSTNESS WITHIN REACH OF ALL.
TOUCH EFFICIENT BALANCE MULTI- WET MAINT. OPTIMIZED OPTIMAL PLUS CONTROL CHOICE CONSUMPTION.
CLEANING KARE DRUM
G Force = 200.
Hard-mounted machines. Require anchoring to the floor.
Drum and jacket in AISI-304 stainless steel.
Easy-to-clean exterior panels, manufactured in skin plate with stainless steel appearance,
Detergent tray with 4 compartments.
8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
6 extra signals available optionally. Variable-frequency drive (standard 50-60 Hz).
New TOUCH PLUS programmer (TP2) with a 7” color touch screen, and 37 available languages. TP2 lets you create an infinite number of programs (29 pre-set), as well as play videos.
TP2 allows programming, importing and exporting of programs and software updates via USB.
Traceability as standard: temperatures, water levels, etc. are stored on the washer and is extractable to a PC by USB memory.
All washers are WET CLEANING ready. The TP2 programmer includes the characteristics to create any Wet Cleaning program (adjustable water levels and washing speed).
· EFFICIENT MIX. These machines are equipped with an automatic water mixer (mixing different water temperatures) which provides energy savings and reduces washing times.
· BALANCE CONTROL: detects the imbalance at an early stage. This way the operation is much smoother, extending components lifetime, and saving time and energy.
· MULTICHOICE INLET: 3 standard water inlets. All washers are equipped with a third water inlet to speed filling time, for decalcified water, ozone, or recycled water.
· MAINTENANCE KARE: A simple design, focused in optimum accessibility; with easy-to-access mechanical and electronic parts. key to easy maintenance.
· The TP2 control provides a complete technical menu, self- diagnosis systems, alarms, restricted access areas, etc.
· OPTIMIZED DRUM: The special perforations in the paddles of the drum create a water cascade effect that considerably increases the mechanical action and reduces the amount of water in each wash. The effective design of the drum and tank with minimal spaces between them, reduces the energy consumption to heat the water and the excessive use of chemical products.
· OPTIMAL CONSUMPTION.
All washers are equipped with an efficient system that sense the load weight and automatically adapts the quantity of water and chemicals needed.
· Washers compatible with water recovery tanks.
· With the TP2 control you can convert your OPL washer to Coin/ Vended mode. Just add a coin mechanism kit or other payment system.RS-485 communication.