SPIKA Series offers the “Classic American” style of ice available in full and half dice shaped cubes, that will meet the most stringent demands of the food service industry.
A new revolutionary system for water distribution, patented by ITV, allows water to “cascade” over the entire evaporator, allowing SPIKA cubes to take form perfectly.
The Vertical Plate Evaporator, specially designed by ITV’s engineers is much more energy efficient than others, resulting in lower operating cost and greater savings, while maintaining the utmost environmental friendliness.
Beverages are chilled in a very short time while not affecting the taste. The SPIKA Series meets the most demanding requirements with fast ice production.
- New water distributor:
- Increases resistance against scale build up
- Easily removable and cleanable
- 30″ Wide:
- Standard width for modular ice makers; fits any 30″ wide ice storage bin or dispenser
- Larger daily ice production:
- From 494 Lbs./224 Kg. to 970 Lbs./440Kg. a day
- Dual switch:
- A rear switch allows to turn the machine on/off easily.
- Removing the front cover we have the ice/wash switch
- Easy cleaning:
- Smart plastic design for food zone
- Inlet water connection through evaporator:
- Helps to harvest
- Precools water
- Assists energy recovery
- Easy access for service and installation:
- Designed to have better access to all components making installation and servicing operations easier.
- One person can disassemble the entire machine with a basic screwdriver
- Operating limits:
- Tropicalized machines ( Class T )
- Suitable for low temperature environments of 41F
- Air and water and high temperature environments 109F (Air), 95F (Water)
- Water pressure: Min. 10 psi (0.7 bar.)/ Max. 85 psi (6.0 bar.) NOTE: Install a pressure reducer if water inlet pressure is more than 85 psi (6.0 bar.)
- Electrical specifications:
- MS440: 115V/60Hz./1. Also avalible 208-230V/60Hz/1. Plug 5-15P
- MS880: 208-230V/60Hz./1. Also avalible three phase. PLug 6-15P.
- More energy efficiant:
- SPIKA Series are Energy Star® qualified machines, reducing water and electricty consumption
- Cond Unit: Air
- Cube Style: HALF
- Daily production Lbs./Kg70F-50F: 494/224
- Daily production Lbs./Kg 90F-70F: 410/186
- Cube cycle: 400
- Water Usage gal./hr. – l./hr.: 2.80-10.70
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz./1
- Kwh/100lbs.- Amps: 6.73-14.50
- Net weight Lbs./Kg.: 143/65
Dimensions (inch): W: 30 x D: 24-3/8 x H: 19-3/4
NOTE: ITV requires the installation of ITV water filtration kit to ensure warranty coverage. All ITV Filtration Kits are specially designed to exclusively be replaced with ITV’s replacement cartridges.
There are no reviews yet.