Fagor FWR Washer
Fagor FWR Models- Hard Mount- 60lb Washer 300G$13,350.00
- G Force = 300
- Hard-mounted machines.
- Require anchoring to the floor.
- DrumandjacketinAISI-304 stainless steel.
- Unit exterior manufactured in sandwich board, colour grey, stainless steel appearance, easy to clean, and which does not reflect fingerprints.
- Detergent tray with 4 compartments.
- 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay. 6 extra signals available optionally.
- 3 standard water inlets.
- Variable-frequency drive (standard 50-60 Hz). Balancing systems controlled by the same drive.
- New second-generation TOUCH PLUS programmer with 7” touch screen in colour, 37 available languages and which lets you create an indefinite number of programs (29 pre-set), as well as play videos.
- Allows programming, importing and exporting of programs and software updates via USB.
- Traceability as standard: the whole wash process (temperatures, water levels) is stored on the washer and is extractable to a PC by USB memory.
- The programmer includes the characteristics to create any Wet Cleaning program (modifiable water levels and washing speed).
Thanks to an advanced technological development, and by means of the inverter, the washers detect the imbalance at an early stage. This way the operation is much smoother, elongating components lifetime and reducing washing times, thus saving energy as well.
MULTICHOICE INLET. All washers are equipped with a third water inlet as standard, which allows you to save filling time, or used for decalcified water, ozone or recycled water.
WET CLEANING.All washers incorporate the necessary features to use the WET CLEANING system as standard, avoiding investment in expensive applicationstoworkwiththis advanced washing concept. This feature replaces most dry-cleaning washing systems, bringing maximum reduction in costs.
A simple and reliable design with easy-to-access mechanical parts that combines perfectly with the use of intelligent electronics. All components have been designed and manufactured with top quality and prestige, focusing on optimum accessibility for all points and components key to maintenance. Moreover, all the controls have been developed down to the finest detail: complete technical menus, fault self- diagnosis systems, alarms, restricted access areas, etc.
OPTIMISED DRUM. This system has been developed to improve wash quality to the maximum and to do it in as short a time as possible. Through a series of perforations in the paddles of the drum, a water cascade effect is achieved which considerably increases the mechanical action inside the drum during operation and greatly reduces the amount of water needed for each wash. The effective design of the drum and tank with minimal spaces between them, allows the energy consumption necessary to heat the water, as well as the superfluous use of chemical products, to be reduced.
OPTIMAL CONSUMPTION.All washers are equipped with an effi cient system by means of which you can indicate the load which is introduced in the machine. The washer automatically adapts the quantity of water and chemicals to be used for that load.
“LOADING AID”system.Water inlet and spin control for loading the linen.
Washers compatible with water recovery tanks.
EFFICIENT MIX. These machines are equipped with an automatic water mixer (mixing different water temperatures) which provides energy savings and reduces washing times.