Call for pricing and availability
· Unit exterior in AISI-304 stainless steel.
· Front panels in AISI-304 stainless steel.
· Different levelling plinth kits to level machines by total height or by loading height (850 mm between door base and floor).
· Double drain kit to recover the water, with important savings.
· NC Option: drain normally closed.
· Drain pump kit (50 and 65 lb).
· Levelling feet.
· Reversible door opening.
· Silicone seal for 50 and 65 lb models.
· 6 extra signals for dosing.
· AUTO WEIGHT Automatic linen weighing system. Up to 30% savings. (Automatic adjustment of water and soap consumptions as well as energy savings, according to the load inserted, measured automatically by the washer).
· Timed opening system.
· Marine electric versions for ships.
· Tropicalised models with protective covering for the electronics system.
· Shower system:
water recirculation for very delicate linen (wet cleaning complement).
MULTI- CHOICE INLET
MAINT. OPTIMIZED KARE DRUM
FWH-50-65 TP2 HIGH SPIN
G FORCE = 450 | 50-65 lb
ENERGY SAVING AND RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- · G Force = 450.
- · Drum and jacket in AISI-304 stainless steel.
- · Unit exterior manufactured in sandwich board, colour grey, stainless steel appearance, easy to clean, and which does not reflect fingerprints.
- · Detergent tray with 4 compartments.
- · 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
6 extra signals available optionally.
- · 3 standard water inlets.
- · Variable-frequency drive (standard 50- 60 Hz). Balancing system controlled by the same drive.
- · New second-generation TOUCH PLUS programmer with 7” touch screen in colour, 37 available languages and which lets you create an indefinite number of programs (20 pre-set), as well as play videos.
- · Allows programming, importing and exporting of programs and software updates via USB.
- · CONNECTIVITY. IoT – FagorKonnect. Remote technical service. Managemant of laundries: OPL and COIN. Remote payment.
- · EFFICIENT MIX. These machines
are equipped with an automatic water mixer (mixing different water temperatures) which provides energy savings and reduces washing times.
- · BALANCE CONTROL.
Thanks to an advanced technological development, and by means of the inverter, the washers detect the imbalance at an early
stage. This way the operation
is much smoother, elongating components lifetime and reducing washing times, thus saving energy as well.
· MULTICHOICE INLET. All washers are equipped with a third water inlet as standard, which allows you to save filling time, or which can be used for decalcified water, ozone
or recycled water.
· WET CLEANING.
All washers incorporate the necessary features to use the WET CLEANING system as standard, avoiding investment in expensive applications to work with this advanced washing concept. This feature replaces most dry-cleaning washing systems, bringing maximum reduction in costs.
· The programmer includes the characteristics to create any Wet Cleaning program (modifiable water levels and washing speed).
· MAINTENANCE KARE. A simple and reliable design with easy-to-access mechanical parts that combines perfectly with the use of intelligent electronics.
All components have been designed and manufactured with top quality and prestige, focusing on optimum accessibility for all points and components key to maintenance. Moreover, all the controls have been developed down to the finest detail: complete technical menus, fault self-diagnosis systems, alarms, restricted access areas, etc.
13105 NW 47th Avenue Miami, FL 33054
- · OPTIMIZED DRUM. This system has been developed to improve wash quality to the maximum and to
do it in as short a time as possible. Through a series of perforations in the paddles of the machine, a water cascade effect is achieved which increases the mechanical action
of the drum during operation
and greatly reduces the amount
of water needed for each wash. The effective design of the drum and tank with minimal spaces between them, allows the energy consumption necessary to heat the water, as well as the superfluous use of chemical products, to be reduced.
- · OPTIMAL CONSUMPTION.
All washers are equipped with an efficient system by means of which you can indicate the load which
is introduced in the machine. The washer automatically adapts the quantity of water and chemicals to be used for that load.
- · “LOADING AID” system. Water inlet and spin control for loading the linen.
- · The standard model can be converted to self-service by installing a pay station kit, coin mechanism kit or other payment system. RS-485 communication.
- · Washers compatible with water recovery tanks.