CMA Dishmachines Details
Single rack, convertible model (straight-through, corner or 3-door). Features include an outside drain sump, chemical pumps, priming switches, top mounted controls, automatic start/stop and a delimer switch. Produces 40 racks/hour and has a 20-1/2” maximum clearance for dishes. Additional available models include: E-AH | E-AH EXT | E-C | E-C EXT | E-3-D | E-3-D EXT.
• 40 racks / 160 covers per hour.
• 20-1/2″ Door opening for maximum clearance.
• Economical to operate. Uses only 1.01 gallons of water per cycle.
• All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
• Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps.
• Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system for dealing with scale.
• Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
• New integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain system.
• Airgap fill system.Overall Dimensions:
Width: 25 3/4″
Depth: 25 3/4″
Height: 56″ – 57″
Inside Chamber Clearance: 20 1/2″
|CMA DISHMACHINES MODEL E-3-D|
|Width||25 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||25 3/4 Inches|
|Height With Doors Open||80-81 Inches|
|Booster Heater Included||No|
|Chemical Pumps Included||Yes|
|Dishwasher Style||Straight / Corner|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|High or Low Temp||Low Temp|
|Interior Clearance||20 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cycles||1 Cycle|
|Racks Per Hour||40|
|Wash Cycle Time||90 Seconds|
|Wash Tank Capacity||1.09 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Water Temperature||120 – 140 Degrees F|
|Water Usage||1.01 Gallons Per Rack|
All Dishmachines ship from manufacturer. So confirm leads times prior to ordering if needed Asap. We do at times have some in stock. Lead times are usually shipped in a few days.
There are no reviews yet.